With Christmas so tantalisingly close, and the long hot summer days ahead, it's only natural to be excited for the awesomeness to come. Here are our picks for things to make Christmas even more awesome...
7. Poo Pourri - with all the extra food, guests and Uncle Franks digestive troubles this Christmas, its a good idea to nip bathroom problems in the bud before they get started. Poo Pourri makes an awesome gift, stocking stuffer or just a handy odor preventer as the family gathers for the silly season. It was big last Christmas and is likely to bigger this time around.
6. DIY Christmas Decor - we love to sell home decor and especially awesome Christmas trinkets, but we're also a fan of the DIY. There are plenty of awesome ideas for this around on the likes of Pinterest and Youtube, the link above is to a Youtube video from Kristi-Anne Beil with a great how to on crafting Christmas decorations.
5. Santas - there's nothing more magical at Christmas than the jolly fat man himself. Santa ornaments are highly collectible and it is very cool to see the twists on this tradition each year. Like this Rustic Wool Beard Santa, or the more traditional Grey Jersey Santa, they're a hit with just as many adults as kids!
4. WWWD? What will WestJet do? - If you haven't seen the videos from this Canadian airlines Christmas stunts, they are well worth a watch to put you in the giving is better than receiving mood. For Christmas 2013 they chose a flight and had their passengers tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas via a Video booth, so that when they landed the luggage carousel was filled with the gifts they had wished for. Last year, they did a similar thing for a slightly more needy community in the Dominican Republic. Last years video is below, but what will they come up with this year with the countdown in full swing?
3. The thrill of the last minute Christmas shop - or the chill of the "I got all my gifts ages ago". Whatever your holiday shopping style, we are here to help. We can deliver your goods with complimentary gift wrapping anytime you are ready to do your shopping, though it is probably best to order by the 21st of December to avoid disappointment. Check out our delivery details, including our $75 free shipping deal here.
2. Giant Christmas Stockings - it's a well known rule, the bigger the stocking, the more gifts it takes to stuff that sucker. There's also the very funky Santa sack, a great way to build the excitement for the kids, or yourself on Christmas Eve.
1. Outstanding Gift Wrap - if you are the type that loves to wrap gifts yourself, you know that a stand out gift wrap is nearly as important as what is inside. My personal favourite is the Vintage Wrap pack (pictured below) but because I'm a terrible wrapper, I'll probably go for the Vintage Parcel Pack. You can see all of the glorious Christmas wrapping goodness here.
And there you have it, seven more things to make Christmas even awesomer. We wish you a safe and happy holiday shopping season, and most importantly a relaxing few days before Christmas, knowing your gifting is under control and set to impress.